Passive Income Summary Report for March
|Blog / Adsense||2.17||USD||Revitalized my tech blog – Just Another Dang Blog, only one blog post for March|
|HowTo Youtube Channel||1.69||USD||Added more videos and subscribers are starting to pick up|
|Family Youtube Channel||4.88||USD||Wife and kids have their own channel that we monetized as well|
|Bank Interest||11.26||NZD||Serious Saver @ 2.35 % p.a.|
|Term Interest||18.51||NZD||Term Deposit @ 3.60% p.a.|
Summing up what went well and what did not go so well for March.
Did not go well:
- MVP for Worpress plugin- The problem I was trying to solve already had an existing solution in the market.
- I did not think initially of how my product would be better even if I started out just the basic features
- I spent too much time relearning the platform instead of straight away building and hacking the product.
- Don’t have a user base to ask if they would user my product if I release it
- Blog – my blogging has dwindled for March as I was spending too much time on the MVP and getting inspirations.
- Time Management – could use time well to study, blog, create videos and code.
Did go well:
- Youtube – started out making tutorials for some HowTo stuffs and it has started to pick up traffic.
April Plan of Action
- I will keep on pushing the WordPress Plugin to get the MVP product out mid April.
- Come up with a schedule for releasing videos – at least 2 videos per week on my Youtube channel
- Upskill and blog on Integration Architect on Salesforce