Did it again. I always start strong but then some minor things not going my always always sidetracks me to what I want.
My Passive Income Summary Report for April
|Blog / Adsense||2.58||USD||Only 1 blog post|
|HowTo Youtube Channel||0.69||USD||Youtube new policy of displaying ads only for channels with 10K views imposed|
|Family Youtube Channel||5.24||USD||Wife and kids have their own channel that we monetized as well|
|Bank Interest||12.03||NZD||Serious Saver @ 2.35 % p.a.|
|Term Interest||20.48||NZD||Term Deposit @ 3.60% p.a.|
Did go well
- Kept saving 10% of my income
- Added a little to my trust funds, Kiwi Saver and stocks – (not computing these as passive incomes at the moment)
Did not go well.
- Last April after just starting my channel and earning through displaying ads. Youtube changed their policy and would only display ads for channels with 10K views.
- I skipped doing the WordPress plugin idea.
- I barely started on the AppExchange idea.
May and June outcome are very similar.